ATMEL ATmega8A-U PDIP-28 Microcontroller from Atmega8A family is a high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 1KB SRAM, 512B EEPROM, a 7-channel/10-bit A/D converter (TQFP and QFN/MLF), and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging. The device supports a throughput of 16 MIPS at 16 MHz and operates between 4.5-5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
The available IC is ATmega8A-U.
- Advanced RISC Architecture.
- 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers.
- Fully Static Operation.
- Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16 MHz.
- On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier.
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory segments.
- Write/Erase Cycles: 10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM.
- Optional Boot Code Section with Independent Lock Bits.
- In-System Programming by On-chip Boot Program.
- True Read-While-Write Operation.
- Programming Lock for Software Security.
- Extensive On-chip Debug Support.
- 8 Single-ended Channels.
- Byte-oriented Two-wire Serial Interface.
- Programmable Serial USART.
- Master/Slave SPI Serial Interface.
- Programmable Watchdog Timer with Separate On-chip Oscillator.
- Minimal circuit required for a complete functional project.
- Applications of ATmega8 Microcontroller:
- Multiple DIY projects.
- Projects requiring more than logical control for devices.
- Microcontroller applications for multiple device interface/Control.
1 x ATmega8A-U PDIP-28 Microcontroller
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.