The ATMEL AT89S52-24PU DIP-40 Microcontroller is a low-power, high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcomputer with 8K bytes of Flash programmable and erasable read only memory (PEROM). The device is manufactured using Atmel’s high-density nonvolatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry standard 80S51 and 80S52 instruction set and pinout. The on-chip Flash allows the program memory to be reprogrammed in-system or by a Conventional nonvolatile memory programmer. By combining a versatile 8-bit CPU With Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atmel AT89S52 is a powerful microcomputer which provides a highly flexible and cost-effective solution to many embedded control applications.
- 8K Bytes of In-System Reprogrammable Flash Memory
- Endurance: 1,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- Fully Static Operation: 0 Hz to 33 MHz
- Three-level Program Memory Lock
- 256 x 8-Bit Internal RAM
- 32 Programmable I/O Lines
- Three 16-bit Timer/Counters
- Eight Interrupt Sources
- Programmable Serial Channel
- Low Power Idle and Power Down Modes
1 x ATMEL AT89S52-24PU Microcontroller IC
Vineet Ranjan (verified owner) –
Microcontroller is working as expected. No defect. Came in anti-static cover.
Vineet Ranjan –