The ATOMSTACK M4 Infrared Laser Marking Machine is a 2-in-1 laser engraver machine that utilizes infrared laser technology for marking and engraving various materials. It is designed to provide high precision and accuracy in creating permanent markings on surfaces.The machine uses mature engraving software, supports Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10/Win 11, and the engraving files support PLT, DXF, BMP, JPG, JPEG and other image files; Support Code39, EAN, PDF417, DM and other one-dimensional barcodes and two-dimensional barcodes; support marking dynamic filesThere are precision scale lines on the lifting shaft, which is convenient for you to measure the length quickly. The 70*70mm large-area engraving range can meet your various engraving needs.
11. Upgrade the compressed spot technology: the ultra-fine laser focus area is reduced to 0.02 in diameter, and the minimum markable character is about 0.06mm*0.15mm (focusing film test result)
Industrial-grade durable end-pumped lasers have a theoretical service life of more than 20,000 hours after testing, and can guarantee continuous use for 1 month (ambient temperature 0-35°C).
13. One-key repeat engraving: The marking machine has a built-in one-key repeat marking function, which can repeat the work with one click, without computer operation, and easily complete batch customization work.
- High power: 20W whole electrical power, pulse peak optical power can reach 20000W.
2. Wide applicability: M4 marking machine uses 1064nm wavelength infrared light source, which is suitable for fast marking on all metals and ABS, and marking precious metals hardly consumes precious metals themselves.
Specific materials: common metals and alloys (all metals such as iron, copper, aluminum, magnesium, zinc, etc.), rare metals and alloys (gold, silver, titanium), metal oxides (all kinds of metal oxides are acceptable), special surface treatment (phosphating, aluminum anodizing, electroplating surface), ABS material (electrical appliance shell, daily necessities), ink (light-transmitting keys, printed products), epoxy resin (encapsulation of electronic components, insulating layer), leather, wood (painted), ceramic (painted), stone, etc.
3. Two-in-one table scanner and handheld: M4 adopts a highly integrated design, and the core components are lightweight, which brings more usage scenarios. It can be hand-held to mark on non-horizontal surfaces, walls and facades, and start your creation anytime, anywhere.
4. Industrial galvanometer technology: Atomstack M4 industrial-grade galvanometer technology greatly improves the engraving and marking speed, 12m/s high-speed and precise engraving and fine work, which is 5 times faster than the blue-ray marking machine.
5. Fine engraving: 0.01-0.02mm ultra-long and ultra-fine end-pumped infrared laser enables every detail of engraving to be presented, perfectly presenting 4K-level high pixels.
6. Precise positioning: Atomstack M4 adopts dual-infrared light positioning design, which can accurately locate the marking position without offset and dislocation.
- Sturdy and easy-to-install structure design: The all-aluminum alloy anodized structure design makes the machine more durable and improves the accuracy of engraving. The whole structure is designed for quick installation, and it can be installed in 10-20 minutes generally.
8. Safe use: Unlike the blue light source, the 1064nm infrared wavelength is a cold light source. Even if you accidentally touch the screen, you will not be burnt and avoid personal injury.
1 x ATOMSTACK M4 Infrared Laser Marking Machine 2 in 1 Laser Engraver Machine