This is Autonics CR30-15DP DC10~30 15mm M30 Capacitive Proximity Sensor PNP-NO (Unshielded) Series enhance superior noise resistance characteristics with dedicated IC which Autonics self-developed. Also, the series can be widely used in any applications where proximity sensors are required because of a diverse range of line-ups in terms of size and sensing distance.
Capacitive proximity sensors can be used to detect metallic and also nonmetallic targets like paper, wood, plastic, glass, wood, powder, liquid..etc without physical contact. The capacitive proximity sensor works on the capacitor principle. The main components of the capacitive proximity sensor are plate, oscillator, threshold detector, and the output circuit.
The plate inside the sensor acts as one plate of the capacitor and the target acts as another plate and the air acts as the dielectric between the plates.
As the object comes close to the plate of the capacitor the capacitance increases and as the object moves away from the capacitance decreases. The detector circuit checks the amplitude output from the oscillator and based on that the output switches.
The capacitive sensor can detect any targets whose dielectric constant is more than air.
- It can detect both metallic and non-metallic targets.
- Good stability.
- High Speed.
- Good Resolution.
- Capacitive sensors are good in terms of power usage.
- Low cost.
- Detect various materials including metal, iron, stone, plastic, water, and grain.
- Long life cycle and reliable performance.
- Built-in surge protection circuit, reverse polarity protection circuit (DC types).
- Built-in surge protection circuit (AC types).
- The Built-in sensitivity adjuster for convenient configuration.
- Operation indicator (red LED).
- Ideal for level detection and position control.
- Protection structure: IP65 (IEC standard)
1 x Autonics CR30-15DP DC10~30 15mm M30 Capacitive Proximity Sensor PNP-NO (Unshielded).
Be the first to review “Autonics CR30-15DP DC10~30 15mm M30 Capacitive Proximity Sensor PNP-NO (Unshielded)”