The PRUCAPE is a BeagelBone Black PRU expansion card. This add-on board allows users to get to know powerful programmable real-time unit (PRU) core and basic functionality. The PRU is a low latency microcontroller subsystem integrated into the Sitara AM335x and AM437x family of devices. The PRU core is optimized for deterministic, real-time processing, direct access to I/Os, and ultra-low latency requirements. It includes LEDs and pushes buttons for GPIO, audio, and temp sensor. Together the BeagleBone Black and PRUCAPE are an ideal EVM solution to begin PRU development on the Sitara platform. PRU core is optimized for deterministic, real-time processing, direct access to I/Os, and ultra-low latency requirements.
- BeagleBone and BeagleBone Black compatible plug-in board (cape)
- Quick development and evaluation of the PRU integrated into Sitara processors
- Leverages sample code included in TI Linux software development kit
- Expansion connector, UART, sensors, and LCD
- Audio jack connection output, RS-232 serial cable for hardware UART demo
- Dual GPIO push button, switch speakers or headphones for audio demo
- LEDs bank of PRU0 & PRU1 LEDs
- MicroSD card formatted as FAT32
1 x BeagleBoard Black PRUCAPE
6 Months Warranty
This item is covered with a supplier warranty of 6 months from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
Be the first to review “BeagleBoard Black PRUCAPE”