BeagleBone® AI is a high-end Single Board Computer aimed at developers interested in implementing machine-learning and computer vision with simplicity. BeagleBone® AI includes a dual-core ARM Cortex-A15 running at 1.5 GHz, 16GB onboard eMMC flash, a SuperSpeed USB Type-C interface, Gigabit Ethernet and dual-band wireless connectivity. BeagleBone® AI simplify the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in daily industrial, commercial and home applications via the TI C66x digital-signal-processor (DSP) cores, two dual-core ARM Cortex-M4 co-processors for real-time control, two dual-core Programmable Real-Time Unit (PRU) subsystems and four Embedded Vision Engines(EVEs) supported through an optimized TIDL machine learning OpenCL API with pre-installed tools. The BeagleBone® AI also has an additional dual-core PowerVR SGX544 3D GPU and a Vivante GC320 2D graphics accelerator.
Built on the proven BeagleBoard.org® open-source Linux approach, BeagleBone® AI fills the gap between small SBCs and more powerful industrial computers. Based on the Texas Instruments AM5729, developers have access to the powerful SoC with the ease of BeagleBone® Black header and mechanical compatibility.
- TI AM5729 Dual-Core ARMCortex-A15 processor running at 1.5GHz
- Dual C66 DSP, Four ARM Cortex-M4, Four PRU, and Four Embedded Vision Engine
- Four Programmable Real-time Units (PRUs)
- Memory: 1GB RAM and 16GB on-board eMMC Flash
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4/5GHz WiFi, and Bluetooth
- USB-C for power and superspeed dual-role controller
- Additional USB-A host port
- Audio & Video: microHDMI
- Headers compatible with many BeagleBone® Cape add-on boards
- Zero-download out-of-box software experience
1 x BeagleBone AI Fast Track for Embedded Artificial Intelligence