BeagleBone Blue is an all-in-one Linux-based computer for robotics, integrating onto a single small (3.5″ x 2.15″) board the Octavo OSD3358 microprocessor together with wifi/BlueTooth, IMU/barometer, power regulation, and state-of-charge LEDs for a 2-cell LiPo, H-Bridges, and discrete connectors for 4 DC motors+encoders, 8 servos, and all of the commonly-needed buses for additional peripherals in embedded applications. Fully open-source and actively supported by a strong community, the real-time performance, flexible networking, and rich set of robotics-oriented capabilities make building mobile robots with the Blue fast, streamlined, affordable, and fun.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, and BLE enabled
- USB 2.0 client and host ports
- MicroSD card slot
- Features 9-axis IMU and barometer sensors
- Motor control: 8x 6V servo outputs, 4x DC motor outputs, 4x quadrature encoder inputs
- Software compatibility: Debian, Ardupilot, ROS, and Cloud9
1 x Beaglebone Blue Board