TF03-180 is an industrial-grade long-range LiDAR. Its maximum detection range can reach 180m. With an integrated compensating algorithm for outdoor glare and other interference, TF03-180 can work under a strong light environment and rain, fog, and snow conditions. Multiple built-in operating modes let customers change their parameters and configuration to meet different applications.
TF03 adopts the pulsed time-of-flight principle. The unique design of the optical system and the signal processing circuit improved the detecting performance in a compact size. In addition to increasing the range to more than 100 meters, the key parameters also have excellent performance in the whole range, such as distance resolution, accuracy, repeatability, and detection frequency.
As the third generation product of the TF series, TF03-180 inherits the cost-effective and compact- integration characteristics of the previous two generations. Meanwhile, TF03-180 upgrades more than ten key parameters and offers multiple expansion functions to meet the various demands in different application areas. The product is applicable to the terrain-following of drones, the collision avoidance of cars, intelligent transportation, and industrial safety warning.
TF03 4-20mA version supports current analog output, and the debugging port is TTL serial port.
- Robot Obstacle avoidance
- UAV Anti-collision
- UAV Auto landing
- UAV Height fixing / Distance keeping
- UAV Terrain following
- Level Measurement
- Intelligent parking
- Crane safety operations
- Vehicle position sensing
- Vehicle detection for barrier gate control
Explore the category for another variant of this product. Click here
Note: There are two versions of TF03-180 available. This is a 4-20mA version. It supports a 4-20mA interface with a 12-24V power supply.
- Wide range, as far as 180m
- 4-20mA version.
- TTL serial port is debugging port.
- TF03 4-20mA version supports current analog output.
- Multi-interface compatibility, able to be used in many fields.
- IP67 high-strength bodywork and high reliability.
- Small in volume and easy to be integrated.
- High-speed measuring up to 10KHz, high repeated accuracy.
- Excellent highlight interference, able to be used outdoor.
1 x Benewake TF03 180m 4-20mA Industrial High-speed Lidar.