BF350 High-precision resistance strain gauge is a foil metal strain gauge, widely used in pressure sensor and weighing sensor. BF350 is mainly fit for 0.02 level manufacturing crafts pressure sensor which means its output deviation should be controlled within 0.02 so its precision is really high. You could use it to measure the strain of components directly!
- High accuracy helps you get the accurate resistance data
- Good stability for its running and usability
- Modified phenolic of backing material and Cuni of the gate wire
- Fully-closed structure to ensure data transmission safety
- Automatic compensation of temperature and creep
- Technical Indexes: BF series
- Strain limit: 2.0%
- Fatigue life: ≥1M
- Resistance: 350 ohms
- Contrast: 800: 1 (Min) (transmission)
- Sensitivity coefficient: 2.00-2.20
- Using temperature range: -30–+80
- Tolerance of average resistance: ≤±0.1%
- Sensitive coefficient dispersion：≤±1%
- Temperature self compensation coefficient：9,11,16,23,27
- Size: 7.4mm(length) x 4.4mm(width)
1 x BF350 High-precision Resistance Strain Gauge
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.