UBEC stands for (universal battery eliminator circuit) or sometimes ultimate BEC. It’s used when ESC doesn’t have built-in BEC, or standalone power system is required. They generally are more efficient, more reliable and able to provide more current than BEC
A UBEC (universal battery eliminator circuit) is purely a device that converts high-voltage (such as 25V from a 6S LiPo) to lower voltages to allow the full UAS to be powered from one primary battery source.
It can be used in cars, ships, and underwater thrusters. No need to calibrate the throttle stroke, plug, and play. This product adopts imported components, a full power test. bidirectional power output, no brake, direct reverse, quick response, and good handling.
- Provide large output current
- Overcurrent and overheat protection function
- The max efficiency of the chip is up to
- The small size and the light weight make it very convenient to use
- Product: UBEC (universal battery eliminator circuit)
- Voltage: 5V
- Current: 2A
- Peak Current: 20A
- Compatible battery: Li-po 2-4s
- Weight: 24g
- Dimensions: 5 x 2.5 mm
1 x Bidirectional 20A 2-4s UBEC 2A 5V
Be the first to review “Bidirectional 20A 2-4s UBEC 2A 5V”