This is a BIGTREETECH BTT SKR V1.4 Control Board for 3D Printer. Motherboard SKR V1.4 board from Bigtreetech 32 Bit for 3D Printer. Using the 32 bit main frequency 100 MHz arm level cortex M3-series, LPC1768 main control chip the performance has improved. It is equipped with highly modular and open source firmware marlin 2.0 which is very convenient for users. The controller board is responsible for the electronic functioning of a 3D printer.
Without a controller board, a 3D printer wouldn’t really be able to do anything except turn certain components on and off at the manual flick of a switch. BIGTREETECH SKR V1.4 Control Board handle all the logic, such as parsing g-code files, regulating temperature, and moving motors. The last action is particularly computationally and electrically substantial since we’re talking about stepper motors. First of all, it’s a 32-bit board — compared to something like the RAMPS or RAMBo, which are 8-bit boards. But the power gains don’t stop there because this 3D printer controller board boasts a 120-MHz processor, which is leaps ahead of the older ATMega chips that only clock 8 MHz.
Note: Actual product may vary in color. Refer to datasheet in the ATTACHMENTS section for more info. regd. the product.
- Reserved I2C, SPI, WIFI interfaces, convenient for customers to DIY
- Reserved closed-loop drive interface, eliminating the trouble of plug-in transfer module
- Dual Z-axis interface, eliminating the trouble of external drive expansion module
- The thermistor interface is protected by a bile capacitor pressure sensitive resistor to enhance the resistance of the interface
- More fan interfaces: 1 digitally controlled fan, 3 normally open fans
- External DC5V power module can be plugged in to supply power to TFT screen, BLtouch, Neopixel
1 x BIGTREETECH SKR V1.4 Control Board
1 x 50 cm USB Cable