This is a BIGTREETECH TMC2226 V1.0 Stepper Motor Driver. The TMC2226 is an ultra-silent motor driver IC for two phase stepper motors. Maximum efficiency and best motor torque. Its fast current regulation and optional combination allow highly dynamic motion while adding. StallGuard4 provides sensor less homing. The integrated power MOSFETs handle motor currents up to 2A RMS with protection and diagnostic features for robust and reliable operation.
A simple to use UART interface opens up tuning and control options. Industries’ most advanced Step/Dir stepper motor driver family upgrades designs to noiseless and most precise operation for cost-effective and highly competitive solutions. BIGTREETECH TMC2226 V1.0 Stepper Motor Driver enables configuration of STEP/DIR parameter on 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 or 1/64 steps. The TMC2226 v1.0 provides support for MicroPlyer, StealthChop2, SpreadCycle and StallGuard 4. Compatible with the Coolstep standard, it saves up to 75% power.
Note: Actual product may vary in color. Refer to datasheet in the ATTACHMENTS section for more info. regd. the product.
- Ensures precise operation of the stepper motor
- Prevents motor vibration, thus reducing noise generated during operation
- Included high capacity heatsink effectively reduces the temperature generated during operation
- TMC2226 v1.0 module provides Step/Dir and UART mode support
- Internal Sense Resistor option (no sense resistors required)
- Passive Braking, Freewheeling, and automatic power down
- Single Wire UART & OTP for advanced configuration options
- Integrated Pulse Generator for standalone motion
1 x BIGTREETECH TMC2226 V1.0 Stepper Motor Driver
1 x Dedicated heatsink
1 x Connection cable