This little remote control would be handy for controlling a robot or other projects from across the room. It has 21 buttons and a layout we thought was handy. It works fine with many of these commonly available IR receiver ICs. It would be a great aid in remote control projects such as the Arduino IR Remote receiver. To get a remote controller along with an IR receiver, check out IR Remote Kit. To power this remote control you will need a CR2025 coin cell battery. It offers buttons marked for channel selection, media control, etc.
Don’t forget to add Panasonic CR2025 battery in your cart for this remote to avoid a hassle in your project later.
Specifications and Features:
- Required Battery: CR2025
- Effective angle: 60°
- Sticking material: 0.125mmPET
- Effective life: 20,000 times
- Static current: 3uA – 5uA
- Dynamic current: 3mA – 5mA
- Improved shielding against EMI
- Transmission distance: up to 8m (depending on the surrounding environment, the sensitivity of the receiver, etc)
1 x Black IR Remote Control (Without Battery)