BLE-Nano-Board has a main chip ATMEGA328P-MU QFN32, the latest bootloader (Arduino IDE 1.8.8) was burned down. It is fully compatible with the common nano board. BLE-Nano-Board is PIN-PIN with Arduino Nano V3.0, and share the same
Super small volume design, more convenient to use this PCB size is only 48mm*19mm, the pin is fully compatible with Nano V3.0, No Soldering is needed. The micro USB port is more convenient to use
High-quality material and Technology is being used the Bluetooth is used TI CC2540 BLE (SOC) chip. Maximum support 1Mbps air data transfer rate, stable performance. Communication distance can reach 50M in an open environment.
More convenient for application of BLE-Nano-Board integrates a CC2540 BLE module with Arduino nano v3.0 board, which is very convenient for Bluetooth wireless connect applications.
- Fully compatible for Arduino Nano-V3.0 pins and usage
- Transmission distance: open distance 50m
- Support Bluetooth host mode to automatically connect slaves
- Support AT command to configure BLE
- Support USB virtual serial port, hardware serial port, BLE three-way transparent transmission
- Support master-slave switching
1 x BLE Nano Integrated CC2540
Be the first to review “BLE Nano Integrated CC2540, Bluetooth Module with, Soldering”