BLHELI_S BL32- 55A 4IN1 3-6S ESC is a completely digital signal, Oneshot and multishot are analogue signals. During the use of analogue signals, ESC hardware and software will generate some noise, which is clutter. If there are too many clutter, you need to add a filter capacitor or resistor to hardware filtering. (Off-topic, those who need to remove the capacitor is probably the case) and it is a digital signal, do not need to calibrate the ESC, no filtering is required during the transmission!
It is designed for multi-axis UAV transition machines. Accurate speed control, accurate signal acquisition. ESC uses 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU STM32F051 48MHZ processor, 2048-level throttle resolution, unique algorithm control and strong anti-interference ability. You can upgrade the firmware online or change the configuration parameters via the signal line.
ESC comes with a current sensing module that can cooperate with flight control to detect current value. ESC adopts an adaptive control system and is compatible with most motors on the market. The PCB board adopts thickened 6-layer treatment, the internal resistance heat generation is small, the layout of the components is optimized, and the installation is more convenient.
- 32Bits ARM Cortex MCU STM32F051 48MHZ CPU
- Strong anti-interference ability
- PCB adopts 6-layer, low inner resistance
- Built-in Current detection module, which can cooperate with the flight control to detect the current value
- The Dshot series calls the BB21MCU. 48Mhz
- Support 2S-6S, 4PWM input without BEC
- Support for Oneshot / Multishot /Dshot BLHELI-S firmware
- You can upgrade the firmware online or change the configuration parameters via the signal line.
- ESC comes with a current sensing module that can cooperate with flight control to detect current value.
- ESC adopts an adaptive control system and is compatible with most motors on the market.
1 x BLHELI_S BL32- 55A 4IN1 3-6S ESC
2 x Wire 12AWG 100mm (Red + Black)
1 x 2200μF 25v Capacitor
1 x Connecting Cable