Arduino Nano IO Expansion For Arduino Nano is specifically designed to facilitate an easy connection between Arduino Nano. In essence, it expands for the Arduino Nano controller to link those devices in a simple and trouble-free manner. NANO IO Shield Expansion Board For Arduino Screw Terminals is a small simple Arduino Nano extension board, it will be the Nano all pins of derivation, convenient connection. IO Expansion Shield For Arduino Nano is specifically designed to facilitate an easy connection between Expansion Shield For Arduino Nano and many other devices. In essence, it expands for the Arduino Nano controller to link those devices in a simple and trouble-free manner. This is a terminal adapter for the Arduino Nano. It labels for Arduino Nano version 3.0, however, you can still use this adapter for the older version(just have to remember that A0-A7 are in the reverse order). You can use this adapter to easily hook up Arduino Nano to an outside world via hook-up wires.
- Electronic module AVR for ATMEGA328P adapter board.
- Ultra-fast response, strong anti-interference ability and high-cost performance.
- Compatible with Arduino NANO
- All digital and analogue pins breakout
- Compact size
- Leads all pins out, convenient for wiring and doing experiments.
- Type: Voltage Regulator
- Supply Voltage: 3 – 5V
- Item size: Approx. 2.5 * 2cm / 1 * 0.7in(L * W)
- Item weight: Approx. 24g / 0.8oz
- Package size: Approx. 5 * 3.3 cm / 0.2 * 0.1in(L * W )
1 x Blue NANO IO Shield