HM-BT220X is a BLE data transmission module, based on a BLE 5.2 SoC chip (ARM Cortex-M33 32-bit processor, up to 76.8MHz working frequency), embedded with a 2.4GHz transceiver, equipped with an
on-board PCB antenna. The module communicates with an external MCU to quickly set up wireless connection and data transmission between BLE slave devices and BLE master devices (such as mobile phones and tablets). The external MCU has a low resource occupation and the development process is very easy.
- Based on ARM: Cortex-M33 32-bit processor.
- Support BLE: 2.4GHz multi-protocol.
- Supports BLE protocol stack from: 4.x to 5.2.
- Up to 512KB of FLASH and 32KB of RAM.
- Support 14 general-purpose I/O ports, configurable mapping and Can be used as a BLE data transmission module or as an MCU alone.
- Support a universal serial interface UART communication.
- Support AT command to reset module, get MAC address.
1 x Bluetooth module HM-BT22014L.