HM-BT4502 / HM-BT4502A is a wireless data pass-through module based on CMT4502 Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 chip. By connecting with MCU, it can quickly realize the connection and data communication between the module and Bluetooth devices such as smartphones and tablets. MCU takes up less resource and development is simple.
- Easy to use without any experience in Bluetooth stack application.
- User interface uses universal serial port design, full-duplex two-way communication, minimum baud rate support 9600 bps.
- Default connection interval is 30 millisecond, fast connection.
- Support 2M symbol transmission.
- Support 244 bytes packet transmission.
- Support AT instruction for software reset and get MAC address.
- Support AT instruction to set Bluetooth connection interval and control
different forwarding rates (dynamic power adjustment).
- Working voltage: 1.8V-3.6V.
- Working temperature: – 20℃~+85℃.
- Modulation mode: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying).
- Modulation frequency: 2402MHz-2480MHz.
- Transient current of receiving data: less than [email protected]
- Transient current of sending data: less than [email protected]@0dBm.
- Current in the low power mode: less than [email protected]
- Tx power: – 20dBm ~+8dBm.
- Rx sensitivity: -97dBm.
1 x Bluetooth module HM-BT4502.