This Bluetooth XBee Shield V03 Module Wireless Control can achieve a simple two crunodal ZigBee network, achieve wireless communication between Arduino, and allows the Arduino to wireless communicate over a modified ZigBee protocol using the popular XBee module.
It is a fully Assembled shield without the XBee module. This unit works with all XBee modules including the Series 1 and Series 2 (and 2.5), standard and Pro version.
The XBee Shield simplifies the task of interfacing an XBee with your Arduino. This board mates directly with an Arduino Pro or USB board, and equips it with wireless communication capabilities using the popular XBee module.
- PC via a USB cable directly connected with XBee adapters.
- Bluetooth Bee configures or uses as a data-transmission.
- Arduino board pro mini downloader.
This XBee module supports only Serial Communication.
This module is compatible with Arduino UNO and Xbee Bluetooth, to buy them click below
- Stackable design, easy to plug into the ARDUINO development board.
- Coupled with the Arduino Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth module, and other Bluetooth devices can communicate Wirelessly.
- Coupled with the XBee module, you can achieve two or more sets of communication between Arduino or Arduino and PC Communications.
- 3.3v and 5v dual power output.
- 3.3v and 5v IO compatible.
- USB 2.0 protocol.
- Bitbang mode ready.
- Easily connected to a PC via mini USB Cable.
- XBee-setting support software X-CTU.
Package Includes :
1 x Bluetooth XBee Shield V03 Module Wireless Control.