Brass Air Silencer is widely used to reduce dynamic noise of the pneumatic components or device exhaust to an industry-accepted level with minimum flow restriction and prevent metal chips, abrasive grits, dust, and other contaminants from entering open exhaust ports.
BSL 03 sintered brass pneumatic silencer with R, PT, BSPT 3/8 male thread is used to quiet the sound of the escaping air and protect the system from dirt and debris. The sintered brass silencer is made of brass and sintered bronze powder.
Note: Actual product may vary from Image in terms of shape and size
- BSL – 03 (3/8″ BSP (M) Brass Air Silencer)
- Designed to reduce noise and control airflow in pneumatic systems
- Made of durable and corrosion-resistant brass material
- 3/8″ BSP (M) connection for compatibility with threaded ports
- Ideal for industrial applications utilizing compressed air
- Helps minimize noise generated by the airflow
- Promotes smoother operation of pneumatic systems
1 x BSL – 03 (3/8″ BSP (M) Brass Air Silencer)
Be the first to review “BSL – 03 (3/8″ BSP (M) Brass Air Silencer)”