To test all different kinds of batteries (18650 16340 14500 10440 Lithium Battery, AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, mini cell) Check the power level of all 1.5V, 3.7V, 9V, and 1.5V miniature cells Can quickly test the capacity of your battery Easy-to-read, digit indicates power level Test multiple sizes of batteries in one unit. (1.5V: AAA, HP16, MN2400, R03, AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3, C, HP11, MN1400, SP11, LR14, UM2, D, HP2, MN1300, SP2, R20, UM1; 9V: PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P, 18650 16340 14500 10440 Lithium Battery)
- The great small tool can tell you if your battery is good, low, or needs to be replaced.
- A must buy for anyone who uses regular or rechargeable batteries on a regular basis
- Simple but effective little battery tester checker, compact size and lightweight, easy to carry
- Easy-to-read color-coded display with good, low and replace/recharge indicators
- Test standard and rechargeable batteries: 9V, AA, AAA, etc.
- No batteries are required to operate after the battery is docked with the positive and negative, and then guide the pointer to jump to the corresponding area
1 x BT-168D Battery Tester Digital Display Battery Capacity Tester
anand (verified owner) –
does the job i guess, but you have to hold the battery in place. ends should be spring loaded to make usage easier – they usually are, but somehow missing in this. also, there doesn’t seem to be any electrical load connected (this is usually a resistor). so what you are getting is esentially a voltmeter rather than a battery tester.