This is a BTT TMC2130 V3.0 Stepper Motor Driver. TMC2130 is a high-performance two-phase stepper motor driver chip with a standard SPI interface and a simple step/dir interface. Very low noise, high load driver does not lose step. TMC2130 stepper motor driver chip has almost no jitter.
These BTT TMC2130 Stepper Motor Drivers are based on the TMC2130 standard, and are integrated onto the Pololu StepStick driver board design, and offer more than just a few awesome features, with UltraQuiet operations, StallGuard2 and sensorless motor feedback, as well as a fully programmable MicroStep Table built in – giving you some of the most incredible features possible while keeping it surprisingly simple for the end user.
BTT TMC2130 V3.0 Stepper Motor Driver boards are designed by the growing brand BigTreeTech, who are the masterminds behind the SKR Motherboards, and are built to offer excellent quality motor driving capabilities for 3D Printing and other CNC applications.
Note: Refer to datasheet in the ATTACHMENTS section for more info. regd. the product.
- Highest Resolution 256 microsteps per full step
- Step/Dir Interface with microstep interpolation
- microPlyer™ SPI Interface
- stealthChop™ for extremely quiet operation and smooth motion
- spreadCycle™ highly dynamic motor control chopper
- coolStep™ current control for energy savings upto 75%
- Passive Braking and freewheeling mode
- Full Protection & Diagnostics
1 x BTT TMC2130 V3.0 Stepper Motor Driver