KEMET Electronics High Voltage X7R Dielectric SMD MLCCs feature a voltage range of 500VDC to 3000VDC with a +125°C maximum operating temperature. These MLCCs are considered “temperature stable” and rated Class II materials by the EIA. Class II components are fixed, ceramic dielectric capacitors suited for bypass and decoupling applications or frequency-discriminating circuits where Q and stability of capacitance characteristics are not critical. KEMET Electronics High Voltage X7R Dielectric SMD MLCCs present a predictable change in capacitance with respect to time and voltage and a minimal change in capacitance with reference to ambient temperature. Other features include low ESR and ESL, low leakage current, Pb-free and RoHS compliance, multiple case sizes, and more.
- Power supplies
- LCD ballasts
- HID lighting
- Industrial and medical equipment/control
- The product may vary in shape, color, and markings as compared to the image shown depending on availability.
- Refer to the datasheet in the ATTACHMENTS section for more info. regd. the product.
- -55°C to +125°C operating temperature range
- Lead (Pb) free, RoHS and REACH compliant
- EIA 0603 to 2225 case sizes
- 500V to 3000V DC voltage ratings
- 10pF to 0.56µF capacitance range
- No piezoelectric noise
- Low ESR and ESL
- The non-polar device, minimizing installation concern
1 x C1210C472KGRACTU – KEMET – CAP SMD MLCC – High Voltage, 4700 pF, 2 kV, 1210 [3225 Metric], ± 10%, X7R
Be the first to review “C1210C472KGRACTU – KEMET – CAP SMD MLCC – High Voltage, 4700 pF, 2 kV, 1210 [3225 Metric], ± 10%, X7R”