The C32 ICL8038 Sine/Delta/Square Wave Signal Generator Module is an Integrated circuit by Intersil designed to generate Sine, Square and Triangular/Delta waveforms. It is based on bipolar monolithic technology involving Schottky barrier diodes. The ICL8038 has a voltage-controlled oscillator which is capable of producing frequencies between a millihertz and 100kHz.
Triangular waves were produced by charging and discharging a capacitor with constant currents. The triangular waves were converted to sine waves involving a non-linear network. The output frequency is set either by resistors or the external control voltage. The temperature drift can be optimized to less than 250ppm/°C by combining it with a PLL.
Specifications and Features:
- Working voltage: + 12V ~ + 25V
- Can output triangular wave, a rectangular wave, and sine wave.
- Frequency range: 10HZ ~ 300kHz
- Low distortion sine wave: 1%
- Duty ratio range: 2% to 98%
- Low-temperature drift: 50ppm / ℃
- Triangular wave output linearity: 0.1%
1 x C32 ICL8038 Sine/Delta/Square Wave Signal Generator Module 10-300kHz