A CD54 68μH Surface Mount Power Inductor (68 microH) is a 2-terminal passive device having a coil of wire wound wrapped around a core. A core may be magnetic metal or air to produce a high inductance in the wire. The terminals are pads for the surface mount component.
When we apply a current through the inductor, a magnetic field is generated around it.
The magnetic field generated by using a magnetic core will be much much stronger than others.
Useful in Mobile phone, PDA, MP3, DSC/DVC, portable DVD etc as DC-DC Converter inductors.
- Ferrite drum core construction.
- Magnetically unshield.
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: 1
- Halogen Free available.
- Operating temperature range: -40℃～+100℃
(including coil’s self temperature rise)
- Storage temperature range: -40℃～+100℃.
- Solder reflow temperature: 260 ℃ peak.
- L×W×H: 6.1×5.5×4.85 mm Max.
- Product weight: 0.4 gm(Ref.)
1 x CD54 68μH Surface Mount Power Inductor (68 microH) 5pcs.