CH-812 0.08-2.5mm 2 Pole Wire Connector Terminal Block with Spring Lock Lever for Cable Connection. This connector comes with two line connection which can be used for Live and Neutral wire seperately
PCT Spring Lever Connector PCT-212, 213, 215, 215, 218 and CH-812, 813, 2-4, 2-6 etc. comes with compact locking wire connector by a spring lever, which is used for single-strand hardwire with 0.08mm to 2.5mm2 area or soft wire with 0.08mm to 4.0mm2 area (or AWG28 to AWG12). This connector can tolerate the rated voltage up to 400V with an electric current peak of 32A, result in a maximum of 7KW Power.
These connectors are available with different optional models, different sizes, and No. pole on which cables are locked as below Click on it to buy according to your requirement.
- PCT-212 is a Two-wire connector
- PCT-213 is a Three-wire connector
- PCT-214 is a Four-wire connector
- PCT-215 is a Five wire connector
- PCT-218 is an Eight-wire connector
- CH-812 is a Two to Two-wire connector
- CH-813 is Three to Three wire connector
- CH-2-4 is a Four to Two-wire connector
- CH-2-6 is a Six to Two-wire connector
Benefit of these connectors over wire Joint:
- Safe and Efficient: It has the fewest installer possibilities for error of any connector, like not tightening wire properly or with sufficient torque. It is very good at preventing the thermal cycling release of wires connected together. If you are a DIY person these guys will make you sleep better at night when doing your own wiring projects.
- Universal Compatibility: The connector for joining braided and solid wire and wires of differing sizes. They work with almost every gauge of normal household wiring: ceiling fans, sockets, switches, loudspeakers, lamps, electrical boxes, chandeliers, light switches, fan controls, and much more
- Convenient and Practical: Just lift up the lever, insert the stripped wire, and press the lever closed, holds it tight, and make a solid connection. These are a good purchase for those of people that are doing electrical projects or work where you need to connect lots of wires. Sometimes you need to jumper something or run tests on a circuit .they do not mess up the wire ends nearly as much, keeping electrical boxes relatively roomy and not having to twist a fistful of copper wire together.
- Revolution: If you’ve never used them, get some. We believe that you will be excited when using these little smart connectors over the traditional, old-school plastic block with nuts-bolts now.
- Compact, Super easy, Reliable, and Reusable.
- High-grade Insulative Nylon Material
- Strong Spring Locking Lever
- Nickel Plated Metal Point Inside
- Good Temperature Resistance
- Compact Splicing Connector
- 4-Conductor Terminal Block
- With Operating Levers
- Max. Continuous Service Temperature 85°C
1 x CH-812 0.08-2.5mm 2 Pole Wire Connector for 2 Wireline Splicing