CH340 is a USB bus convert chip and it can realize USB convert to the serial interface, USB convert to IrDA infrared or USB convert to printer interface. In serial interface mode, CH340 supplies common MODEM liaison signal, used to enlarge asynchronous serial interface of a computer or upgrade the common serial device to USB bus directly. More detail about USB convert to printer interface please refer to the second manual CH340DS2. In infrared mode, add an infrared transceiver to CH340 can compose USB infrared adapter, realize SIR infrared communication.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.
- Full speed USB device interface, conforms to USB Specification Version 2.0, only needs crystal and
- Emulate standard serial interface, used to upgrade the former peripheral device, or add excess serial
interface through USB.
- Totally compatible with the serial application program in a computer endpoint Windows operation system.
- Hardware full duplex serial interface, set transceiver buffer, supports communication baud rate varies
from 50bps to 2Mbps.
- Supports common MODEM liaison signal RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS.
- Through adding level converter equipment to supply RS232, RS485, RS422 and another interface.
- Supports IrDA criterion SIR infrared communication, supports baud rate varies from 2400bps to
- For it is through USB converts to the serial interface, only compatible with application layer not totally.
- Software compatible with CH341, using the drive of CH341 directly.
- Support 5V and 3.3V source voltage.
- Supply SSOP-20 package without lead, compatible with RoHS.
1 x CH340G SOIC16 USB to Serial TTL-RS232 converter IC (SMD 16 package)
ajoyraman (verified owner) –
Good packing and quick delivery
arun revanth (verified owner) –
fastest delivery to Bangalore within 2 days
arun revanth –
electrocentre (verified owner) –
Use this to repair my blown up Arduino Nano back to life