CH376S is used as a file manage control chip, used to MCU system read/write a file in USB Flash Drive or SD card. It supports USB-Device Mode and USB-HOST Mode. It also sets firmware of special communication protocol to deal with Mass-Storage devices, communication interface firmware of SD card, FAT16, FAT32, and FAT12 file system manage firmware in the inner. CH376S supports three communication interfaces: an 8-bit parallel, SPI interface or asynchronism serial interface.
- Internal curing CH376S chip FAT file system, file operations simple and fast
- Support including USB thumb drives, USB hard drives, USB flash drives and USB storage devices, USB card reader
- Support standard size SD card, HC-SD card, and compatible high capacity MMC, TF card
- Supports a variety of communication interfaces: 8-bit parallel, SPI interface, and asynchronous serial ports
- Compatibility: device is compatible with CH372, host compatible with CH375
1 x CH376S USB Module U Disk Read Write Module