CJMCU-9833 AD9833BRMZ Programmable Sine Triangular Square Waveform Generator Module is a programmable waveform generator capable of generating a frequency 0-12.5MHZ sine, triangle, square wave signal. Easy to adjust, the clocked clock is 25MHz, precision 0.1Hz, the clock frequency is 1MHz, the precision is up to 0.004Hz. Frequency excitation/waveform generation.
CJMCU-9833 AD9833BRMZ Programmable Sine Triangular Square Waveform Generator Module is used in Liquid, gas flow measurement. Sensing applications – approximation, sports, defect detection. Linear loss, linear decay, Test equipment, medical equipment, Scan clock generator.
- Working voltage: 2.3V-5.5V.
- Working temperature range: -40 ~ + 105
- Onboard 25MHZ (accuracy of 50ppm) active crystal, stepping accuracy 0.1HZ.
- On-board high-speed amplifiers 300M and also has low-pass filtering.
- The two-channel output signal, an original signal output, an amplified output signal 5 times, 50Ohm output impedance.
- Support universal plate (tunnel plate), multiple-board pins are 2.54mm, can be easily welded universal board.
- Distribution STM32, STM8, STC, and other common microcontroller debugged a program and relevant information.
Package Includes :
1 x CJMCU-9833 AD9833BRMZ Programmable Sine Triangular Square Waveform Generator Module.
1 x Header set (Without Soldered).