This is CJMCU 9930 APDS-9930 Digital Proximity And Ambient Light Sensor For Arduino. The APDS-9930 provides digital ambient light sensing (ALS), IR LED and a complete proximity detection system in a single 8 pin package. The proximity function offers plug and play detection to 100 mm (without front glass) thus eliminating the need for factory calibration of the end equipment or sub-assembly.
The proximity detection feature operates well from bright sunlight to dark rooms. The wide dynamic range also allows for operation in short distance detection behind dark glass such as a cell phone.
In addition, an internal state machine provides the ability to put the device into a low power mode in between ALS and proximity measurements providing very low average power consumption. The ALS provides a photopic response to light intensity in very low light condition or behind a dark faceplate.
|VL||Optional power to the IR LED. Must be 3.0 – 4.5V|
|VCC||Must be 2.4 – 3.6V|
|INT||External interrupt pin.|
Adjustable light mobile phone backlight
Notebook / display security
automatically enabled hands-free mode
Automatic menu pop up
Digital camera eye sensor.
- Optical modules integrated with ALS, infrared LEDs and proximity detectors
- Ambient Light Sensing (ALS)
– Approximate human visual response
– Programmable interrupt capability with upper and lower thresholds
– Up to 16-bit resolution
– High sensitivity operation behind dark glass
– 0.01lux low lumen performance
- Proximity detection
– Fully calibrated to 100 mm detection
– Integrated infrared LED and synchronous LED driver
– Eliminates factory calibration of the proximity sensor
- Programmable wait timer
– Wait for state power consumption – 90μA typical
– Programmable range from 2.7 ms to more than 8 seconds
- I2C interface compatible
– Up to 400kHz (I2C fast mode)
– Dedicated interrupt pin.
Package Includes :
1 x CJMCU 9930 APDS-9930 Digital Proximity And Ambient Light Sensor.
Be the first to review “CJMCU 9930 APDS-9930 Digital Proximity And Ambient Light Sensor For Arduino”