This expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers, CNC. It is a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motor. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed three stepper motors.
The CNC shield V3 for Engraving Machine 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 driver expansion board is very convenient to use.
We are selling the range of 3D printer accessories with which you can build a 3D Printer of your own and also we are selling fully assembled 3D printers too, cool!!! so do not forget to check our 3D Printers category(click on the name below)
To buy A4988 and DRV8825 Stepper Motor Drivers click on the respective name below,
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others) (Not Included)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Please note that this is an unassembled kit and needs soldering.
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
Package Includes :
1 x CNC shield V3 engraving