CNY17-2 Phototransistor IC with 10mA and 150mW Electrical Rating is an optically coupled pair consisting of gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a silicon NPN phototransistor. Signal information, including a DC level, can be transmitted by the device while maintaining a high degree of electrical isolation between input and output.
It is used to replace relays and transformers in many digital interface applications as well as analog applications such as CRT modulation.
- Long-term stability with 5000 VRMS Isolation test voltage and Industry-standard dual-in-line package.
- The Phototransistor IC is a series consisting of a Gallium Arsenide IRED coupled with an NPN phototransistor.
- Also available in the white package.
- Used to Power supply regulators, Digital logic inputs, Microprocessor inputs, Appliance sensor systems, and industrial controls.
1 x CNY17-2 Phototransistor Optocoupler IC DIP-6 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.
Be the first to review “CNY17-2 Phototransistor Optocoupler IC DIP-6 Package”