The CNY65 consists of a phototransistor optically coupled to a gallium arsenide infrared-emitting diode in a 4 pin plastic package. The single components are mounted opposite one another, providing a distance between input and output for the highest safety requirements of > 3 mm.
- Rated recurring peak voltage (repetitive) VIORM = 1450 Vpeak
- Thickness through insulation 3 mm
- Creepage current resistance according to VDE 0303/IEC 60112 comparative tracking index: CTI 200
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
1 x CNY65B Phototransistor Output Optocoupler IC DIP-4 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.