The CNY74-4 consists of a phototransistor optically coupled to a gallium arsenide infrared-emitting diode in an 8-lead, resp. 16-lead plastic dual inline package. The elements are mounted on one lead frame using a co-planar technique, providing a fixed distance between input and output for the highest safety requirements.
Applications:-?Galvanically separated circuits, non-interacting switches.
- CNY74-4 includes 4 isolator channels
- DC isolation test voltage VIO = 2.5 kV
- Test class 25/100/21 DIN 40 045
- Low coupling capacitance of typical 0.3 pF
- Current Transfer Ratio (CTR) of typical 100%
- Low-temperature coefficient of CTR
- Wide ambient temperature range
1 x CNY74-4H IC – 4-Channel Optocoupler with Phototransistor IC
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.