CO Gas Sensor Detector Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Alarm Detector is a perfect item for protecting your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. It provides Advanced level of protection; easy to read with the digital display, even in low light conditions.
CO Gas Sensor Detector Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Alarm Detector displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing.
Note: The available display is in Gray color.
- LCD Displayer (optional): 4 digits LCD displayer
- Audibility: 85dB ( at 1m distance ),
- Frequency 3 – 0.5KHZ
- Standby Current: <50μA
- Alarm Current: <50mA
- Standby Mode: Green Led flashes once every 30 seconds
- Alarm Mode: Red Led quickly flashes 4 times with unit chirping every 5 seconds, then repeat,
- Low-battery Indicator: Chirp every 30s as battery lower than 3.3V with green LED flashing and Lb(low battery) on LCD.
- Sensitivity/Alarm Time:
Within 60~90 minutes at 50ppm CO concentration;Within 10~40 minutes at 100ppm CO concentration;With in 3 minutes at 300ppm CO concentration.
Power consumption: 0.3mW.
Size: 10 x 4cm.
- Powered By: 3 x AA Batteries (Not included).
How does it Work?
- Green LED: Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly. The green LED will also flash before CO reading is taken and when any button is press.
Red LED: When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide will detect the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 1 cycle every minute until the device is reset or the CO is eliminated.
Test/Reset button is designed for weekly testing if it works properly and reset the unit during CO alarm.
Alerts users when batteries need to replace.
This alarm recommends mounting on a wall surface.
Package Includes :
1 x CO Gas Sensor Detector Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Alarm Detector With LCD Display.
1 x Accessories set.