This is Colorduino LED RGB Dot Matrix Driver Board with 5mm 8*8 RGB LED for Arduino.
Colorduino is a magic RGB LED dot-matrix driver compatible with Arduino. Colorduino pairs the M54564 with a single DM163 constant current driver. By using the DM163, Colorduino gains three 8+6-bit channels of hardware PWM control of the LED’s freeing up the MCU from having to implement it in software. This gives the ATmega328 more CPU bandwidth for performing other tasks.
Multiple Colorduino boards can be cascaded to create an array of LED Dot Matrix modules. All controlled via a single I2C bus.
- 8bits colours support with 6bits correction for each colour in every dots
- Hardware 16MHz PWM support
- Without any external circuits, play and shine
- Dedicated GPIO and ADC interface
- Hardware UART and IIC communication with easy cascading
- 24 constant current channels of 100mA each
- 8 super source driver channels of 500mA each
- Current Consumption(Except LED matrix): 20mA typical (40mA maximum)
- Drive current(Every channel): 500mA
- Drive current(Every dot) : 58mA
Package Includes :
1 x Colorduino LED RGB Dot Matrix Driver Board w/ 5mm 8*8 RGB LED for Arduino