This is a conveyor belt set for the Niryo One Six-Axis Open Source Robotic Arm. With this kit, you can make a working prototype of the industrial production line. Compatible with the Niryo environment this conveyor belt kit can be used anywhere.
Controlling The Conveyor :
With Niryo One :
- Connect the conveyor to the Niryo One
- Choose your programming method
(Niryo One Studio, Python API…)
- You are ready to control the production line.
Optional: Mount the photoelectric switch on the conveyor, Connect it to the Niryo One
- Connect the controller module to the motor
- Plug the power supply in
- The conveyor is working in autonomy.
Use the variator to adjust the direction and the speed
Optional: Mount the photoelectric switch on the conveyor Connect it to the controller module
Note: The robotic arm shown in the photos is not included in the product you have to purchase it separately
- Bidirectional drive (forward and backwards)
- Adjustable speed
- Fits in the Niryo One Ecosystem
1 x Conveyor
1 x Photoelectric Switch
1 x Control Box (For An Autonomous Use)
1 x Power Supply Adapter (For An Autonomous Use)
1 x Set of cables