Correlation photoelectric Infrared count sensor module is a high-quality infrared Counter module at a very cheap price which comes with tiny size and integrated LM 393 chip.
It works as,
1. The OUT pin is a low level when there is no object between the photoelectric sensor, and the red LED is lit.
2. The OUT pin is a high level when there is an object between the photoelectric sensor, and the green LED is not bright.
3. The OUT port can be connected to MCU directly, Than MCU can calculate how many circles the smaller car has run per unit
Note: The sensitivity is not adjustable.
- The width of the optical coupling slot: 5mm
- With a signal output indication.
- Single signal output
- The circuit board output switch!
- The output valid signal is low.
- Can be used for workpiece counts
- It can also be used for industry counting, motor speed testing
1 x Correlation photoelectric Infrared count sensor module.