The correlation photoelectric Infrared count slot sensor module is a high-quality infrared Counter module at a very cheap price which comes with tiny size and integrated LM 393 chip.
The module can be used with a microcontroller, Arduino, and even Raspberry Pi for motor speed detection, pulse count, position detection, pulse counting. This module can basically detect when an object passes between the transmitter and the receiver and breaks the beam.
It works as,
1. The OUT pin is a low level when there is no object between the photoelectric sensor, and the red LED is lit.
2. The OUT pin is a high level when there is an object between the photoelectric sensor, and the green LED is not bright.
3. The OUT port can be connected to MCU directly, Than MCU can calculate how many circles the smaller car has run per unit
Note: The sensitivity is not adjustable.
- The width of the optical coupling slot: 5mm
- With a signal output indication.
- Single signal output
- The circuit board output switch!
- The output valid signal is low.
- It is useful for workpiece counts.
- It’s also useful for industry counting, motor speed testing .
1 x Correlation photoelectric Infrared count Slot sensor module.