Modify your 3D printer to print fine details or large parts with Creality -0.4mm Nozzle range at robu.in. These nozzles are fully integrated into the ecosystem of 3D printer parts. The flat surface tip of the nozzle which flattens down the layer is custom machined to each nozzle size. A small nozzle tip gives you high precision and a wide nozzle tip assists in the smooth printing of larger layers. All nozzles in the series are now individually identifiable with markings on the flats of the hex head making them even more convenient to work with. See the table on the left for identification.
Applicable models: CR-10 series, Ender-3 series, and Ender-5 series
- Input Diameter: 1.75mm
- Output Diameter: 0.4mm
- Compatible with a wide variety of 3D printers.
- The nozzle is machined from brass with a smooth surface finish to ensure high-quality prints and effective heat transfer.
- The thread of the nozzle is M6 and this nozzle is for 1.75mm filaments
- Use for Any Creality and Opensource Printer
- For technical assistance, contact Creality after-sales at Phone: +86 755 3396 5666 or email at [email protected]
- You can also chat online at http://www.creality.com
- For return, refund, and any other queries you can directly contact us at [email protected]
1 x Creality High-Speed M6 Nozzle
For technical queries, you can directly contact the Creality after-sales team. On -WhatsApp and Skype at +8619926631524 or Write mail at [email protected].
Be the first to review “High-speed M6 Nozzle”