Modify your 3D printer to print fine details or large parts with Creality -0.4mm Nozzle range at robu.in. These nozzles are fully integrated into the ecosystem of 3D printer parts. The flat surface tip of the nozzle which flattens down the layer is custom machined to each nozzle size. A small nozzle tip gives you high precision and a wide nozzle tip assists in the smooth printing of larger layers. All nozzles in the series are now individually identifiable with markings on the flats of the hex head making them even more convenient to work with. See the table on the left for identification.
Compatible with Ender-3/3 Pro/5/5 Pro Ender-5 Plus/Ender-6/ Ender-3 Max/Ender-3 V2 /CR-10/20 Pro CR-X/CR-X Pro? ?Compatible with most of all 1.75mm PLA, ABS 3D printer.
- MK8 brass nozzle for a wide variety of 3D printers.
- ?The nozzle is machined from brass with a smooth surface finish to ensure high-quality prints and effective heat transfer.
- ?The thread of the MK8 nozzle is M6 and this nozzle is for 1.75mm filament.
- ?Use for Any Creality and Opensource Printer
1 x Creality -0.4mm Nozzle
- For technical assistance, contact Creality after-sales at Phone: +86 755 3396 5666 or email at [email protected]
- You can also chat online at http://www.creality.com
- For return, refund, and any other queries you can directly contact us at [email protected]
1 Year Creality Warranty
This item is covered with a CREALITY warranty of 1 year from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
How to Claim Warranty:
- All Creality Product comes with 1 Year of warranty on printers and 6 months on spare parts.
- For any Manufacturing defects, You can directly contact the after-sales team of Creality ( Contacts is also mentioned in the User Manual)
- For claiming a warranty you need to fill the RMA format which you will get in an attachments Section
- After a successful claim, Creality will provide you with the products through Robu
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.