3D printers are becoming more popular day by day, and Creality is one of the major players in 3D printer production, which has introduced a lot of range of different kinds of printers at a very affordable cost.
The Creality CR-10 SMART PRO 3D Printer is a larger version of the CR-10 3D Printer, with a super large molding size to meet a variety of printing needs, as well as a bond tech gear extrusion structure, double drive gears for a strong thrust, and high extrusion and feeding performance. This Creality CR-10 SMART PRO 3D printer has a golden triangle that reduces Z-axis vibration for high large-size printing precision, as well as Y-axis double transmission belts and a double-axis motor with strong momentum for stable transmission and printing precision. Creality offers advanced-level 3D printers at a lower cost than any other peer brand in the market, making them ideal for the one who wants to start with 3D printing or to buy their own printer for home.
ROBU.IN is an official distributor of Creality 3D Printers in India. Check out our 3D Printers now!
Also, do you know?
You can use our affordable? online 3D printing service?to print 3D models and get them delivered to your doorstep in as little as two days. We offer instant quotations. Click Here to explore more!
- Remote control one-click to click.
- Dual-mode leveling double assurance.
- Equipped with AI HD camera real-time control in hand
- LED light installed to save energy
- Full-metal dual-gear direct extruder high filament compatibility
- Modularized structure higher printing precision
- Tabbed UI interaction support OTA online upgrade
- Spring steel PEI magnetic sheet flexible for model taking out
1 x Creality CR-10 SMART PRO 3D Printer
- For technical assistance, contact Creality after-sales at Phone: +86 755 3396 5666 or email at [email protected].
- You can also chat online at http://www.creality.com
- For return, refund, and any other queries you can directly contact us at [email protected]
Be the first to review “Creality CR-10 SMART- PRO 3D Printer”