3D printers are becoming more popular day by day, and Creality is one of the major players in 3D printer production, which has introduced a lot of range of different kinds of printers at a very affordable cost.
Creality offers advanced-level 3D printers at a lower cost than any other peer brand in the market, making them ideal for the one who wants to start with 3D printing or to buy their own printer for home.
The Creality CR-6 SE 3d printer is the first printer that Creality has financed through crowdfunding. As the latest version product, CR-6 SE really achieves silent printing owing to its silent Trinamic controller with STM32F103RET6 chipset and silent cooling fans.
ROBU.IN is an official distributor of Creality 3D Printers in India. Check out our 3D Printers now!
Also, do you know?
You can use our affordable? online 3D printing service?to print 3D models and get them delivered to your doorstep in as little as two days. We offer instant quotations. ?Click Here? to explore more!
- True leveling-free technology used in this 3d printer
- The Creality CR-6 SE 3D Printer is designed with a modular nozzle that means you can customize it.
- The Creality CR-6 SE 3d printer also comes with a well-arranged ribbon cable
- Easily movable to anywhere
1 x Creality CR-6 SE 3D Printer
For technical queries, you can directly contact the Creality after-sales team. On -WhatsApp and Skype at +8619926631524 or Write mail at [email protected].
1 Year Creality Warranty
This item is covered with a CREALITY warranty of 1 year from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
How to Claim Warranty:
- All Creality Product comes with 1 Year of warranty on printers and 6 months on spare parts.
- For any Manufacturing defects, You can directly contact the after-sales team of Creality ( Contacts is also mentioned in the User Manual)
- For claiming a warranty you need to fill the RMA format which you will get in an attachments Section
- After a successful claim, Creality will provide you with the products through Robu
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.