An auto-leveling sensor for 3D Printers precisely measures the tilt of your print surface. It can greatly improve the printing precision of your 3D Printer. The main functions and controls of 3D printer touch are the same as most auto bed leveling sensors, which consist of an RC servo and a micro switch, thus, 3D printer touch can be used on almost every 3D printer control board.
By using progressively designed solenoid and hall sensors, It can integrate high precision in such a simple structure. To make it more user-friendly and to bring you a more enjoyable printing experience.
- 3D Touch can be operated in the following condition.
- One I/O for control (PWM or Software PWM)
- One I/O for Z min (Z Probe)
- GND and +5V power
- 3-pin: Brown (-, GND), Red (+5V), Orange (control signal)
- 2-pin: Black (-, GND), White (Z min)
- Simple, smart
- 3DTouch consists of Atmel ATtiny13A, solenoid, and a push pin.
- Innovative Solenoid: Ultra Power Saving
- It could work with nearly any kind of bed material, such as glasses, woods, metals, and so on.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Current Consumptions: 15mA
- Max. Current: 300mA
- Shell material: PC
- Shell color: White translucent
- Cable length: 150mm
- Dimensio(mm): 200 x 200 x 0.5
- Weight: 10g
1 x Creality Ender-3 V2 BL Touch Auto Leveling Kit 32 Bit