The Creality Ender-3 3D Printer is one of the best FDM printers in terms of performance and versatility.
Standing tall above this print area is a Z-axis of 340 mm, 60 mm less than on the Creality CR-10 3d printer, the printer the Ender 3 Max is closest to in terms of capability.
The filament is fed by Creality’s stock extruder, complete with the opening precariously close to the lead screw. Space on the extruder housing for a filament sensor, and similar space on the print head enclosure for a BLTouch bed leveling probe (not included) show that the Ender 3 Max is designed to play nice with Creality’s ecosystem of separately purchasable – often OEM – upgrades.’ ALL3DP REVIEW.
- Stable and Notable- Integrated Structure Design
- Powerful Hotend Kit-Extremely Precise Printing
- Large Print Size-Max Workspace, Max Production
- Smooth and Stable Linear Pulley System
- Dual Cooling Fans-Effective in Heat Dissipation
- Resume Printing-Less Worries on Print Failure
1 x Creality Ender 3 Max 3D Printer