This is an Ender-3 V2 Slient Motherboard by Creality. This board is used to cancel the noise while printing and modeling. This motherboard consists Germany TMC Ultra Silent Driver Which gives 50 dB silent printing and this driver has automatic leveling and filament detection. High-quality MOS is attached with it to give the driver’s operation smoother.
Note : Version may be different in actual product.
- More smooth Printing
- Longer service life
- High Stability
1 x Creality -Ender-3 V2 Silent? Motherboard
- For technical assistance, contact Creality after-sales at Phone: +86 755 3396 5666 or email at [email protected].
- You can also chat online at http://www.creality.com
- For return, refund, and any other queries you can directly contact us at [email protected]
1 Year Creality Warranty
This item is covered with a CREALITY warranty of 1 year from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
How to Claim Warranty:
- All Creality Product comes with 1 Year of warranty on printers and 6 months on spare parts.
- For any Manufacturing defects, You can directly contact the after-sales team of Creality ( Contacts is also mentioned in the User Manual)
- For claiming a warranty you need to fill the RMA format which you will get in an attachments Section
- After a successful claim, Creality will provide you with the products through Robu
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
Tilak (verified owner) –
Zuper fast delivery… 4.2.7 board.. awesome..
Pushkar (verified owner) –
Delivered very fast. The ender 3 v2 new mother board worked perfectly with my 3D printer model. Fairly easy to install if you have some familiarity with pc assembly. The operation of 3d printer has become much silent after this upgrade. A big plus is now you can print by directly connecting to PC, not which wasn’t possible earlier.
Only possible challenge i saw is installation instructions are not mentioned in the box. Also one needs to download Marlin firmware and upgrade it. Doing it is quite easy but one needs to be aware, else when you power up the board, there is nothing that comes up on display panel