3D printers are becoming more popular day by day, and Creality is one of the major players in 3D printer production, which has introduced a range of different printers at a very affordable cost.
Creality offers advanced-level 3D printers at a lower cost than any other peer brand in the market, making them ideal for the one who wants to start with 3D printing or to buy their own printer for home.
Creality’s Ender-3 V2 has long been one of our favorites when it comes to affordable FDM 3D printers.
Sure, it’s far from perfect. But at this lower price, it offers a decent print volume, is easy to assemble and improve, and can produce high-quality prints. Creality sets a new baseline for budget 3D printing. It’s the same old Ender-3 3D Printer experience, improved with current hardware that includes a 32-bit mainboard, silent stepper motor drivers, a much cleaner appearance and design, plus plenty of other, smaller, touches.
ROBU.IN is an official distributor of Creality 3D Printers in India. Check out our 3D Printers now!
Also, do you know
You can use our affordable online 3D printing service to print 3D models and get them delivered to your doorstep in as little as two days. We offer instant quotations. Click Here to explore more!
- Integrated Compact Design
- Multiple improved upgrades
- Ultra silent printing
1 x Creality Ender 3 V2 3D Printer
- For technical assistance, contact Creality after-sales at Phone: +86 755 3396 5666 or email at [email protected]
- You can also chat online at http://www.creality.com
- For return, refund, and any other queries you can directly contact us at [email protected]
1 Year Creality Warranty
This item is covered with a CREALITY warranty of 1 year from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
How to Claim Warranty:
- All Creality Product comes with 1 Year of warranty on printers and 6 months on spare parts.
- For any Manufacturing defects, You can directly contact the after-sales team of Creality ( Contacts is also mentioned in the User Manual)
- For claiming a warranty you need to fill the RMA format which you will get in an attachments Section
- After a successful claim, Creality will provide you with the products through Robu
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.