CAN PDB is a multi-functional baseboard of flight controller CORE, which provides abundant interfaces, integrates the functions of power supply module and power distribution board, supports voltage input of 10~60V, and provides continuous working current up to 110A. It adopts self-developed ITT algorithm and has high accuracy power detection of 0.1A and 0.05V. It has 10-way power output welding points, and provides a 5V/6A and a 12V/4A stabilized output to provide power for external device. Furthermore, it also supports CORE module of flight controller.
1. Adding PPM interface enriches the support of remote control receiver protocol;
2. The power output is upgraded from screw fixing to welding process, which reduces the risk of loose screws caused by heating and vibration caused by poor contact.
- Support 10~62V ultra-wide voltage input
- Continuous current: 180A
- Accurately measure voltage and current, current accuracy within 110A is 0.1A, voltage accuracy is 0.05V
- 14 servo channel output
- Dual regulated output interface: It can provide up to 5V/6A, 12V/4A power output for peripherals
- Ultra-thick copper and thick tin-plated PCB can effectively reduce the heating caused by the internal resistance of the circuit under high current
- Power indicator LED, visually indicating Lipo voltage status
- Ultra low pressure drop 10 main power output
- Future upgrades support more functions such as high-precision power consumption statistics and transient power consumption push
- Excellent heat dissipation and current-carrying capacity: ultra-thick copper layer PCB brings excellent current-carrying capacity, window tinning reduces internal resistance and improves heat dissipation capacity
- 78W UBEC regulated output: Generally, the UBEC of the distribution board only has a regulated output of 1-2A, and the CAN PDB can provide a regulated output of up to 5V/6A and 12V/4A
1 x CUAV CAN PDB Multifunctional Autopilot Baseboard
Be the first to review “CUAV CAN PDB Multifunctional Autopilot Baseboard”