The V5 nano® is an autopilot designed by the CUAV® and PX4 teams for businesses or enthusiasts who are extremely sensitive to space but want to get the power of V5. Its design is based on the Pixhawk FMUv5 standard and is perfectly compatible with PX4 and ArduPilot firmware.
- Full compatibility with the Pixhawk project FMUv5 design standard and uses the Pixhawk Connector Standard for all external interfaces.
- More advanced processor, RAM, and flash memory than FMU v3, along with more stable and reliable sensors.
- Firmware-compatible with PX4.
- Generous 2.6mm spacing for I/O pins, making it easier to use all the interfaces.
- Tiny and Powerful.
- It has a Multi-sensor redundancy combination.
1 x CUAV V5 Nano Autopilot Flight Controller