The Cytron 10A Dual Channel DC Motor Driver Shield for Arduino Uno is a 2-channel high power motor driver shield. It is able to control two brushed DC motors or single bipolar/unipolar stepper motor from 7 V to 30 V. This motor driver shield is capable of supporting 10A per channel.
The shield has onboard motor output LED and Test buttons which allow testing of diver shield in a quick and efficient way. The shield has onboard Buck regulator to provide 5V supply to Arduino Uno. The motor driver is operated by PWM and DIR pins.
Note: Power input does not have reverse-voltage protection. Connecting the battery in reverse polarity will damage the motor driver instantaneously.
- Mobile Robot,
- Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV),
- Solar Tracker,
- Game Simulator,
- Automation Machine.
- This Shield is for Arduino Uno.
- Bidirectional control for two brushed DC motor.
- Control one unipolar/bipolar stepper motor.
- Buck regulator to produce 5V output (500mA max).
- Buttons for quick testing.
- LEDs for motor output state.
- Selectable Arduino pins for PWM/DIR inputs.
- PWM frequency up to 20kHz (Output frequency is same as input frequency).
- Overcurrent protection with active current limiting.
- Temperature protection.
- Undervoltage shutdown.
- Weight: 37 gm.
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.9 x 1.26 cm.
1 x Cytron 10A Dual Channel DC Motor Driver Shield for Arduino Uno.
Library: Click Here!